Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Sunday!

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!

Sorry it's been awhile we've had such a busy weekend with Coles 1st birthday this past Friday!!! He had a yummy Paul's Pastry cake and Kk, Ana, Flop, Morgan, Granny, Papa and Nana came to visit him!:).

They've continued to run various tests on Cole and it's negative for UTI so they think the 1st test was contaminated. He's finally starting to test negative for his other infections as well! Go Cole!!!!!!!!

Dr. Yu is sending Cole home tomorrow for a week before he comes back for Campath. Hell have a weeks worth of antibiotics taken by mouth at home just to make sure everything is taken care of.

These past few weeks have been extremely overwhelming, but I can tell you that Jesus has stayed by our side this entire time!! I know that I've had my worries lately,but I take a second and close my eyes and if all I ask for is help then that's what Jesus does!!

I hope everyone has an amazing Easter and remembers the real reason for Easter! Love y'all!!

-Coles Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment