Friday, April 27, 2012

April 27, 2012

To think within 48 hours, Cole will be admitted to Children's Hospital for what is to be one of the most important days in his life!

I'm terrified to say the least...I think I've been so here and there lately that I haven't (until yesterday) realized that this is going to be tough...extremely tough.

I keep praying to God to give me some type of sign to show me that Cole will be ok. It's so crazy because when I do (most of the time Cole is sleeping) & I happen to look over at him & he gives me the biggest grin in the midst of his snores. I don't know if that's God's sign for me, but I seem to think it is :)

By this time next week, Cole will have had some very potent Chemo medicines and will be on the verge of getting his BMT...how surreal because as scared as I am, it has seemed like this day/week/month would never come.

I ask each & every one of you to please remember Cole in each of your prayers within the next month or so. Thank you.

On a better note, Cole has started saying Mama :) It's his first real word besides Ugh oh & I am one VERY happy Mama!!! He's also become such a little dancer...he loves music so I have a feeling that'll be his fun times in the hospital...or at least I hope!

There's so much to get done before Sunday and I think my sweet husband wants to take me out to eat tonight...hope ya'll have a great weekend & until next time!!

-Cole's Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment