Friday, March 23, 2012

What a day....

Well Katrina decided to revisit this morning when we had to be at Children's...yuk that was some horrible traffic! Cole had to be at Childrens for 7am (meaning no intake since 1230 last night) and he is JUST being taken to the back for the procedure (it's 1:07 :/). Can you imagine not eating for 12 hours! The surgeon (Dr Valerie) had an emergency case that took 5 hours so that's what delayed us....they gave Cole some "goofy juice" to calm him down some and all hd do was look at me & giggle haha...sweet boy! Daddy came with us today,thankfully, but man this day mAkes for some cranky people, lol. I've been so overwhelmed lately that last night I broke down & finally just asked Chris " do you think I'll be able to do this?!". He laughed....even though I dont give him enough credit...he keeps me out of the looney bin! :) love you babe!! I just keep thinking how Cole & Chris are going to do being separated during transplant...but absence makes the heart grow fonder I suppose! :) Coles almost finished with his procedure already 'till next time everyone! - Coles Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment