Wednesday, March 28, 2012

March 28th

I'm so frustrated about so many things..

The bacterial infection in Coles blood has put off his transplant for now...I don't knowing a date yet but they said probably a week or 2 later.

Then ive become overwhelming homesick today! Maybe it's because. Chris has been working so much that he hasn't had a chance to come see us, but as I tell him absence makes the heart grow fonder...so I've got to stay strong!

Im so glad my early bday present was my iPad...I've got a blogger apt for this and so many things for Cole! Also it given me a chance to catch up on reading...in 2 days I've finished 2 40 page books it's a series called 50 shades of grey...very intriguing,but definitely for a mature audience!

Coles finally asleep on my chest. He's had such a restless day today, you can tell hes running out of things to occupy him.

Tomorrow Dr Morales will change him to just one antibiotic as opposed to the 2 he's on now and he will stay on th at least til next Tue or Wed, but as long as he continues to not have fever and be ok then he will begin Campath early next week!

This Mommy is worn out so I'll hopefully update more tomorrow!

-Coles Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment